If you are on the market for a home security system you need to look into a few things.
- You need to be aware of the price of the system itself.
- Sometimes companies will sell you systems at a lowered rate if you sign a contract with them simular to cell phone companies.
- The cost of your installation.
- The price of your monthly monitoring.
- Your company should be licensed
- They should have a good rating with the better business bureau
- They should be a member of the Oklahoma Burglar and Fire Alarm Association